- Join us every Sunday at 10:30 am for worship
- Details for upcoming Sundays
- Carnegie Hall, New York
- Distinguished Concerts International New York presents Eternal Light in Review
This is a review of the concert on 2016 June 12 in which our choir participated along with several others.
- Volunteer Opportunities
- We invite you to take a look at our new web page on Volunteer Opportunities at Robertson-Wesley. We believe that everyone has a gift to share and everyone is called to discipleship.
- Spiritual & Liturgical Arts Collective Seeks Artists for the 2016-2017 Year
In our fourth year, we are hoping to have separate spiritual arts collective experiences facilitated by local artists that connect together to create a larger whole.
For more information about the program and past collectives, please go to our website at www.rwuc.org/sac.html.
Application can be found online. Click here.
Application deadline: June 30, 2016
- 2016 Women's Weekend
- Registration forms are now available. Forms are in the brochure racks. Registration forms are also available to download from the Women's Weekend web page.
Register soon as space is limited. Registration deadline is July 4.
Gifts to the bursary fund are appreciated and accepted throughout the year.
- Paint Day at Robertson-Wesley!
- 2016 Aug 27 Sat · 2-4 pm
Create your own painting with easy step by step instructions.
Meet people, have fun and support s fundraiser for R-W. $45 per person. Limited room, book soon!
For more information and to register email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scripture Reflection Tuesdays
- Every Tuesday · 12:10 pm
Join Rev. Karen Bridges in the Club Room over lunch to reflect on the scripture passages for the upcoming Sunday. Bring a bible and a journal, or simply yourself! Come when you can and bring your lunch if you wish.
For full details visit the Scripture Reflections webpage
- Assistance for Fort McMurray
- The news of the wildfires at Fort McMurray and the evacuation of the city's 83,000 people has sparked concern and compassion among many, many people. Thank you for all of your messages of concern and your continued prayers for the Fort McMurray people.
Alberta and Northwest Conference is receiving donations to assist.
Donations can be made online at: ANCW website or by cheque to: Alberta and Northwest Conference and mailed to the Conference office at 9911-48 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 5V6. Please note that donation is for Fort McMurray
- Grocery Cards
- Robertson-Wesley now has Grocery cards available for sale as a Fundraiser each Sunday after worship in Memorial Hall. Denominations of $25, $50, or $100 are available from Safeway, Sobeys, Save-On, and Superstore.
Consider giving Grocery Cards as gifts while supporting R-W programs!
- Presbytery Matters
- The June issue is now available, visit the Edmonton Presbytery web page.."Presbytery Matters" provides a summary of each meeting.
- R-W in the News
- Edmonton Journal (2015 May 27)
10 things to do this week
- Edmonton Sun (2015 May 27)
Cam Tait on the Oliver Community Festival
- Edmonton Journal (2015 Dec 19)
Live Nativity Scene at Robertson-Wesley
- Edmonton Journal (2015 Apr 18)
Alberta NDP leader visits rummage sale
- Breakfast TV (2015 Feb)
Chaka on Black History Month
- Edmonton Sun (2015 Feb 17)
Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper
- Calgary Metro News (2014 Dec 04)
"From Average Alberta Joe to MLA, Metro asked what's a GSA?"
- Edmonton AM (2014 June 20)
"Knitting "bomb" creates commuknitty"
- Edmonton Journal (2014 Jan 27)
"Robertson-Wesley United Church in good shape at 100"
- Global Edmonton (2013 Dec 13)
"Oliver neighbourhood taking novel approach to community-building"
- It is now possible to make a donation to Robertson-Wesley over the internet, using PayPal.