We are always delighted when someone decides they want to belong to Robertson-Wesley. Here is what is involved:
- Let us know your name and phone number (use the newcomer registration cards in the pews, if you wish) so we can add you to our records.
- One of the ministers will be in touch with you in a few days to welcome you and perhaps set up a visit.
- The Membership Committee will invite you to our next Newcomers' Breakfast.
Periodically, throughout the year, we invite recent newcomers to join with some congregational leaders for a breakfast to get acquainted and help newcomers learn more about Robertson-Wesley. We would be pleased for you to join us at any time.
- At this point, we think of you as an "Associate Member" and you are welcome to participate in any of the activities of the congregation.
- When you are ready to get involved as a volunteer, check our Volunteer Opportunities blog, have a look at the volunteer sign-up lists posted in the Memorial Hall (where we have coffee after worship), or contact the church office.
- If you would like to have offering envelopes---the church's way of recording your donations for tax receipt purposes---please contact the church office.
- When you are ready to become a "Full Member," talk to one of the ministers. For more details about membership (baptism, confirmation, membership transfer or reaffirmation), please see our pamphlet, Becoming a Member.
On behalf of the members of Robertson-Wesley, we welcome you and look forward to sharing all the riches of our congregation with you, as well as sharing all that you have to offer as well.